[KIRKLAND, Wash.] On Saturday, August 13, 2022, a suspect was arrested in California in connection with a violent domestic assault.
On July 29, 2022, a Kirkland resident was assaulted by a vehicle in the parking lot of a retail store in a neighboring town. Following the attack, the Kirkland resident was repeatedly victimized by the suspect, who made unwanted phone calls threatening to kill the victim and the victim’s children.
The KPD Domestic Violence (DV) Unit assisted the victim and their family with temporary safe housing, Domestic Violence Advocacy services, and increased patrols of the victim’s residence as the suspect.
Detectives with KPD learned that the suspect had fled to Bakersfield, California, and coordinated with officials in the region to locate the suspect. The Tulare County Sheriff’s Office gang and narcotics enforcement unit arrested the suspect under a felony warrant issued by the King County Prosecutor’s Office.
The suspect is unnamed at this time and is awaiting extradition back to Washington.
- Azerbaijan Starts Military Operation in the Disputed Karabakh Against Ethnic Armenians
- Russian President Igor Strelkov Girkin?
- The Most Successful Russian Military Leaders are Demoted, Detained, Dismissed, or Deceased
- 1996’s Privatization of Government Background Screening has Been a 29 Year Dumpster Fire
- FBI Interviews Sarah Bils, the Donbass Devushka, as the DOJ and NCIS Probes Her Past