From Malcontentment Happy Hour, December 14, 2020
Washington D.C., Portland, Sacramento, Olympia, and Lexington see a violence-marred weekend
From Washington D.C., to Louisville, to Seattle, to Sacramento, to Portland, political violence rocked the United States.
- Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant is falling apart, and the world is ignoring the danger
- Record-setting January heatwave in Seattle ends
- Seattle Police Officer Daniel Auderer could be fired for unprofessional conduct
- Drive uninjured in Kirkland crash caused by bypassing I-405 construction barriers
- Unraveling Claims of Ukrainian Involvement: Donetsk Market Attack Points to Russian Origination