Low temp at KSEA only got down to 56, that is a summer grade Seattle low. The wind is blowing 10-15 out of the north, northwest, so as I noted on Tuesday the east wind forecast was pretty weak sauce. Given the bright sun and dropping humidity, I would say the record of 81 degrees is going, “bye, bye,” today.
- Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant is falling apart, and the world is ignoring the danger
- Record-setting January heatwave in Seattle ends
- Seattle Police Officer Daniel Auderer could be fired for unprofessional conduct
- Drive uninjured in Kirkland crash caused by bypassing I-405 construction barriers
- Unraveling Claims of Ukrainian Involvement: Donetsk Market Attack Points to Russian Origination