It won’t be officially in the record books until tomorrow morning, but unofficially KSEA (Seattle-Tacoma International Airport) reached 83 degrees today, beating the old record of 81.
Tomorrow will be hotter, with the record of 83 almost certain to be broken. Saturday appears to be even hotter, with the old record high of 87 at risk.
Stay cool out there!
- Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant is falling apart, and the world is ignoring the danger
- Record-setting January heatwave in Seattle ends
- Seattle Police Officer Daniel Auderer could be fired for unprofessional conduct
- Drive uninjured in Kirkland crash caused by bypassing I-405 construction barriers
- Unraveling Claims of Ukrainian Involvement: Donetsk Market Attack Points to Russian Origination