The record high for Thursday is 81 degrees, that one is “at risk.” Record high for Friday is 83 degrees, that one will likely get shattered. Record high for Saturday is 87, that is going to be tough to beat.
Back into the 70s for Mother’s Day.
There have already been 219 lowland wildfires in Western Washington since March, which is a record. The coming record warmth, coupled with reduced rain and dry air will be raising fire risk.
Welcome to the new normal.
- Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant is falling apart, and the world is ignoring the danger
- Record-setting January heatwave in Seattle ends
- Seattle Police Officer Daniel Auderer could be fired for unprofessional conduct
- Drive uninjured in Kirkland crash caused by bypassing I-405 construction barriers
- Unraveling Claims of Ukrainian Involvement: Donetsk Market Attack Points to Russian Origination