Five Fast Facts
- Project Veritas secretly filmed Rodriguez explaining a vote harvesting scheme in Texas
- The San Antonio area woman was engaged in “ballot harvesting” to support Republican candidate for Mauro Garza who was running for Congressman in the 20th Congressional District, Texas
- Garza lost in the November 3, 2020 elections
- Garza denies he has any connections to Rodriguez or contact with the woman
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton says the investigation is still ongoing, and Rodriguez mentioned other associates in the recordings done by Project Veritas
Raquel Rodriquez, the San Antonio woman filmed by Project Veritas allegedly harvesting ballots, has been arrested on numerous counts of voter fraud.
The violations include for “illegal voting, unlawfully assisting people voting by mail, and unlawfully possessing an official ballot.”
You can read more at The Texan
- Azerbaijan Starts Military Operation in the Disputed Karabakh Against Ethnic Armenians
- Russian President Igor Strelkov Girkin?
- The Most Successful Russian Military Leaders are Demoted, Detained, Dismissed, or Deceased
- 1996’s Privatization of Government Background Screening has Been a 29 Year Dumpster Fire
- FBI Interviews Sarah Bils, the Donbass Devushka, as the DOJ and NCIS Probes Her Past