Five Fast Facts
- Dr. Justin Blasko, hired as the executive director of human resources in 2010, was appointed superintendent of the Monroe School District northeast of Seattle in February 2020
- The resignation comes after an independent investigation concluded that employee claims that Blasko’s behavior created a toxic work environment were mostly credible
- The superintendent was placed on paid administrative leave last December following calls from teachers, parents, and students
- Blasko will receive $400,000 in severance, representing one year’s compensation, including accumulated leave and benefits
- The agreement centers on Blasko’s failure to stop racism and hate within the district
[MONROE, Wash.] – Monroe School District (MSD) Superintendent Dr. Justin Blasko will resign and receive nearly $400,000 after an investigation showed employee claims of his behavior creating a toxic work environment were mostly credible.
Under a settlement agreement, Blasko agreed to resign at the close of business on July 31 and that he won’t sue or seek a job with the district ever again. The settlement agreement was announced last week and was unanimously approved by the school board during a meeting Monday night…
You can read more at King 5.
- Azerbaijan Starts Military Operation in the Disputed Karabakh Against Ethnic Armenians
- Russian President Igor Strelkov Girkin?
- The Most Successful Russian Military Leaders are Demoted, Detained, Dismissed, or Deceased
- 1996’s Privatization of Government Background Screening has Been a 29 Year Dumpster Fire
- FBI Interviews Sarah Bils, the Donbass Devushka, as the DOJ and NCIS Probes Her Past