From Malcontentment Happy Hour, January 25, 2021
Protesters gathered in Tacoma marching through gentrifying Black neighborhoods
On Sunday, January 24, 2021, a diverse group of protesters from Seattle to Portland gathered in Frost Park in Tacoma after a police cruiser struck a group of people the previous evening, sending two to the hospital. Before the protest, Black Tacoma protest organizers pulled out of the event, and others who attended left in frustration as outside protesters would not listen to guidance from people from the city. We show previously unaired video and interview Azreal Graves of Black and Done (B.A.D.).
- Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant is falling apart, and the world is ignoring the danger
- Record-setting January heatwave in Seattle ends
- Seattle Police Officer Daniel Auderer could be fired for unprofessional conduct
- Drive uninjured in Kirkland crash caused by bypassing I-405 construction barriers
- Unraveling Claims of Ukrainian Involvement: Donetsk Market Attack Points to Russian Origination